Variolink Esthetic is an esthetic light- and dual-curing adhesive resin cement for the permanent cementation of ceramic and composite restorations.
The cement is based on the esthetic luting composites Variolink II and Variolink Veneer, which have demonstrated outstanding clinical performance for many years.
Variolink Esthetic represents a new generation of adhesive resin cements featuring excellent aesthetics, simplified shade matching, and user-friendly handling.
- Excellent shade stability thanks to the patented and reactive light initiator Ivocerin which is 100% amine-free
- Balanced and straightforward Effect Shade System
- Lifelike fluorescence
- Easy removal of excess cement
- Ideal combination of flowability and stability
- Impressive radiopacity
Variolink Esthetic LC
- Permanent cementation of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays and veneers)
- Only for restorations with a low material thickness of <2 mm and sufficient translucency (e.g. IPS e.max HT).
Variolink Esthetic DC
- Adhesive luting of glass-ceramic, lithium disilicate glass-ceramic and composite restorations (inlays, onlays, partial crowns, crowns, bridges)
- Restoration made of opaque ceramics (e.g. oxide ceramics) can only be permanently cemented if an adhesive is additionally used that is separately light-cured.
Light+, Light, Neutral, Warm, Warm+