Telio Lab offers 16 A-D shades and 4 Bleach BL shades for unlimited flexibility in lab-based procedures. The powder/liquid-based PMMA resin is
indicated for the fabrication of long-term temporaries using the cold technique.
The Telio Lab product line is suitable for the fabrication of temporary crowns and bridges both on natural teeth and implant abutments. Additionally, Telio
Lab allows the fabrication of temporary veneers and the lining of temporary restorations. The material can also be used to create harmonious gingival
Telio Lab offers flexibility in processing techniques, allowing for both the pouring and injection technique options. True-to-nature customizations can be
applied using Telio Intensive shades.
• Extensive shade selection for highly individualized restorations
• Long-term indication due to excellent mechanical properties
• High resistance to plaque accumulation and wear
• 12-month wear period
• Temporary crowns and bridges
• Metal-supported temporary crowns and bridges