Adhese® Universal is a single-component, light cured universal dental adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures. Adhese Universal is
compatible with all etching techniques: self-etch, selective enamel- etch and total-etch. It is available in the unique VivaPen® delivery form, as
well as in the traditional bottle.
- Single dental bonding agent adhesive for all materials and etching techniques
- Reduced postoperative sensitivity because dentin surfaces are effectively sealed
- Convenient and economical dispensing from the VivaPen (up to 190 applications)
- The VivaPen keeps material fresh to ensure consistently high bond strength
- Accurate fit of indirect restorations due to the low film thickness
- Dental adhesive is stable at room temperature
- Direct-placed light-curing composite and compomer restorations
- Direct-placed core build-ups with light-, self- and dual-curing composites
- Adhesive cementation of indirect restorations with light- and dual-curing luting composites
- Repair of fractured composite and compomer restorations
Click here to read Adhese® Universal Blog.