Telio CAD consists of acrylate polymer (PMMA) blocks for the fabrication of long-term temporaries using CAD/CAM technology.
Telio CAD restorations are either milled in the dental practice utilizing a chairside design/milling system or in the dental laboratory. As an alternative, Telio CAD restorations can be outsourced and fabricated via a milling center (e.g. NobelProceraTM/Nobel Biocare).
The restorations can be polished quickly and efficiently or they can be characterized with stains. Furthermore, incisal areas may be customized with light-curing layering materials or Telio Lab materials to attain highly esthetic results.
- Long-term (12-month) wear period
- Durable shade stability and lifelike fluorescence
- 6 shades (BL3, A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1)
- Telio CAD blocks are available in 2 bridge sizes (B40L, B55)
- High material homogeneity due to industrial manufacturing process
- Temporaries can be easily reproduced.
- Temporary anterior and posterior crowns
- Temporary anterior and posterior bridges with up to 2 pontics
- Temporary restorations on implants
- Therapeutic restorations to correct TMJ problems and occlusal adjustments