The Odyssey 2.4G Diode Laser is a high performance soft tissue laser that combines 810 nm laser wavelength with excellent design, innovative and user friendly features and consistency and safety for clinicians and patients.
The Odyssey 2.4G Diode Laser has several unique features all of them providing operators efficiency, convenience and performance. For full details, click on the featured items to the right.
- Features laser wavelength of 810+/-20nm that has the highest affinity hemoglobin and melanin making the
laser a precise, least invasive and least traumatic tool to perform soft tissue procedures.
- Aiming beam to assist with the location and placement of the laser.
- 630 nm laser pointer that serves as a guide
- Power 3mW
- Color – red
- Aiming Beam Control – provides 5 Levels of illumination in 20% increments.
- It is elective, does not need to be on for the Odyssey 2.4G to be effective
- Programmability for most utilized settings
- Offers one Manual setting set as a default from the factory with 1.0W, full aiming beam in a continuous mode.
- Three user defined programs, each determines power, mode of operation and aiming beam intensity of illumination.
- Offers two modes of operation – Continuous Wave and Pulsed Mode
- Wireless Pedal – the first dental laser featuring wireless technology for portability, flexibility and ease of use. Powered with a 9 volt Lithium battery that provides over 100 hours of continuous operation.
- Supported by Ivoclar Vivadent, a manufacturer with over 50 years of dental experience