Hawaii General Excise Tax
To Our Valued Customers, due to the changing business environment of the dental industry, Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc will begin charging and collecting Hawaii General Excise Tax, GET, effective June 1, 2018.
All products purchased and sent to a Hawaiian location will be subject to GET. As a wholesaler or manufacturer, your purchases may be eligible for a reduced GET rate.
In order to qualify for this reduced rate, we need one of the following forms completed and returned to us prior to May 31, 2018.
- Form G-17, Sales Tax Exemption Certificate
- Uniform Sales and Use Tax Certificate – Multijurisdictional
The completed and signed form may be return in one of the following three ways for your convenience:
- Send an electronic copy to scott.curtis@Ivoclarvivadent.com
- Fax to 716-691-2283 Attn: HI Sale Tax Department
- Return in the mail to the following address:
Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.
Attn: HI Sales Tax Department
175 Pineview Dr
Amherst, NY 14228
We would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Scott Curtis at 1-800-533-6825, extension 2066.