Visit Ivoclar Vivadent's World-Class North American headquarters for a truly unique dental excursion.
Experience firsthand the people behind our passion, and walk away with the knowledge & expertise to take your practice to new heights!
Earn 13 FREE CE credits towards your dental education, and be inspired by our state-of-the art facilities!
The following expenses will be covered by Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
• 13 CE Credits
• Hotel accommodations (2 nights)
• Meals during the program dates
• A special dinner Thursday evening at Salvatore’s Italian Garden Restaurant
CAD/CAM OPEN HOUSE GIVEAWAY
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. These Official Rules govern the CAD/CAM Open House Giveaway (the “Promotion”) sponsored by Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. (“Sponsor”). Participation in the Promotion constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules.
- PROMOTION TERM. The Promotion begins at 12:01 AM ET, August 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 PM ET August 31, 2018. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Eastern Time (ET).
- HOW TO ENTER.
An entrant can send an entry through this website: https://www.ivoclarvivadent.us/exp/experienceivoclar. One entry per person and email account. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET on Friday August 31, 2018 in order to be eligible.
Information required on the entry for is as follows:
- Full name
- Practice Name
- Practice address
- Telephone and fax number
- Dealer representative name
NOTE: If any entry fails to comply with any of the entry requires or any other of these Official Rules, Sponsor shall reserve the right to disqualify the entrant.
Neither Sponsor nor any person or party affiliated with the running of the Contest is responsible for any online entry that is lost, late, misdirected or undeliverable, whether due to system errors, omissions, interruption, deletions, defects, delay in operations or transmissions, theft or destruction or failures, faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions, entries not received resulting from any hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors and failures, faulty transmissions, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
Any attempt by any entrant to enter by using multiple/different addresses, identities, logins and/or any other methods may void that entrant's entry, and that entrant may be disqualified from the Contest. All entries (including all intellectual property rights embodied therein) shall become the exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor has no obligation to acknowledge receipt of or to return any entries received.
The Sponsor is not responsible for any lost, mutilated or stolen entries.
- PARTICIPATION. One entry per US dentist. Multiple entries by the same dentist will be treated as one and the same entry, and will not increase chances of winning.
- DRAWING Two (2) winning entries will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM ET, Friday August 31, 2018.
The random drawing will be conducted by, or under the supervision of, Sponsor. By participating, entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the drawing judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The selected entrants will be contacted by the Sponsor by using the mailing or email address or telephone number provided by the selected entrant in connection with his/her entry.
- PRIZE. The confirmed winner randomly selected will receive an all expense paid trip to Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. US Headquarters in Amherst. NY to attend a CAD/CAM Open House. Prize includes coach airfare for two (2), two (2) nights hotel accommodations, dinner at a local restaurant, lunches during the 2-day Open House program, and 13 CE credits (approximate retail value $2500).
- AMENDMENTS AND ODDS Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, edit, revise, update or otherwise amend these Official Rules or other aspects of the Promotion. A copy of these Official Rules, and any amendment hereto, is available at Sponsor’s website at www.ivoclarvivadent.com.
The odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received by the Sponsor. Prize is non-transferable and there is no substitution (in cash or otherwise) for the prize except as provided at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the U.S. where legally permitted, subject to the other provisions of these Official Rules. Eligible entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter the Promotion and must be a licensed dentist in the U.S. Incomplete, inaccurate, untimely, or otherwise ineligible entries could result in an invalid Promotion registration; such entries may be voided at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Any entry drawn for a prize is subject to verification from Sponsor, and eligibility of all entries will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Employees, representatives or agents of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, and the members of their immediate families or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law.
- TAXES AND SUBSTITUTION. All federal, state, local or other tax liabilities arising from this Promotion are the sole responsibility of the winner and the winner will receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. No substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value.
- CONSTRUCTION, WAIVER AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes relating to an individual’s eligibility to participate in the Promotion, whether or not an entrant has won a prize, or otherwise relating to the Promotion will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. This Promotion is offered only to US dentists and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, an entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Erie County, New York. In the event that any provision of these Official Rules is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, such determination shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision, and these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. Any specific waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor must be in a writing signed by Sponsor and does not constitute a general waiver of that obligation nor of any other obligation of an entrant.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Except where prohibited by applicable law, the winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Eligibility and Release before claiming the prize. In the event of non-compliance with the requirements of these Official Rules, winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation or notice to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, or suspend any portion of the Promotion should unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or proper play of the Promotion. In such event, and if Sponsor choses to continue the Promotion, the winner of the prize will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, termination or suspension.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion. The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) late, lost, delayed, damaged, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries; (ii) theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; or (iii) phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. By participating in the Promotion, entrant acknowledges that entrant has read these Official Rules and any other terms and conditions, rules, guidelines or policies applicable to the Promotion, and agrees to abide by them. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the announcement of the prize or winner (where applicable) or in any Promotion-related materials. By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree (a) to release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, representatives and agents, including advertising and contest agencies, and assigns, and any other organizations related to the Promotion (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Promotion; (b) under no circumstances will entrant be entitled to, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses incurred by entrant; (c) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (d) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by entrant, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. By accepting any prize, entrant (a) agrees that the Released Parties will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrant against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize and (b) grants (and agrees to confirm in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, and each of their respective designees, the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, and biographical information, at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. The Released Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- WINNER LIST. For notification of the prize winner, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope by September 30, 2018 to: Attention: Marketing, Restorative Open House Giveaway, Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc., 175 Pineview Drive, Amherst, NY 14228.
- SUNSHINE ACT. This Promotion may be subject to the data collection requirements under the Affordable Care Act of 2010 – Physician Payments Sunshine Act provisions. Upon the request of the Sponsor, each prize recipient must provide the required information.
- SPONSOR: The Sponsor address is Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. 175 Pineview Drive, Amherst, NY 14228, USA.
Dated: May 16, 2018
©2018 Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc. Ivoclar Vivadent is a registered trademark of Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
Experience Ivoclar Agenda Topics
|Day 1: Thursday||Day 2: Friday|
|• New tools for increased efficiency (Isolation, Instrumentation, Curing Lights)||• Indirect Restorative Materials - "What, Where, When and Why." (Lithium-Disilicate, Leucite, Zirconia)|
|• Adhesion||• Impressions & Temporization|
|• Direct Restoratives Materials (Anerior & Posterior Materials)||• Cementation Selection|
|• Finishing & Polishing||• Maintaining Healthy & Esthetic Indirect Restorations|
|• Maintaining Healthy & Esthetic Direct Restorations||• Removable Prosthetics|
|• Direct Restoratives Materials|
These programs are designed to provide first-hand experience with Ivoclar Vivadent's focus on restorative solutions. Programs will help you:
- Gain a better understanding of restorative materials through hands-on exercises and laboratory test.
- Learn about new techniques related to direct and indirect restorative therapy. (e.g. Direct restorative placement techniques, indirect restorative material selection, cement selection, long-term maintenance of restorations, etc.)
- Share information with peers to enhance overall knowledge of direct and indirect restorative amterials and treatment procedures.