JOIN US JUNE 5TH AND 6TH 2018
You and your staff are cordially invited to the Ivoclar Digital Experience at the Mohegan Sun!
Featuring advanced training and insights from Clinical Leaders in Dental Technology and more.
Date: June 5th & 6th 2018
|June 5th||Registration: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM|
|Followed by the Ivoclar Digital Experience Party|
|June 6th||Breakfast: 7:30 AM - 8:30 AM|
|General Session: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
|Lunch: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM|
|Training Programs: 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM|
|Early Bird||$599 (per Doctor)|
|$249 (per Staff/Resident)|
|*Valid Until April 30, 2018|
|Regular||$699 (per Doctor)|
|$299 (per Staff/Resident)|
Tutition Includes FREE registration to the Digital Experience Party on June 5th!
Our Featured Speakers:
Discover what’s new in the world of digital technology. Learn about new software, new applications, new materials to enhance your patients experience and create predictable, clinically successful outcomes.
This event will offer a total of 7 CE hours and three educational track options. See below for more information.
GENERAL SESSION | 3 CE
7:30am - 8:30am | Breakfast
8:30am - 8:45am | Welcome to the Ivoclar Digital Symposium
8:45am - 10:00am | Digital Materials – a Material Scientist's Perspective to Increasing Clinical Success
10:00am - 10:30am | Break
10:30am - 12:00pm | Creating Custom Implant IPS e.max Abutment Emergence Profiles
OPTION A | SHADE SELECTION AND CHARACTERIZING TECHNIQUES FOR IPS EMAX LITHIUM DISILLICATE & ZIRCONIA RESTORATIONS | 4 CE
Dr. James Klim
- Learn how to choose ceramic translucency and shade using the IPS e.max Shade Navigational App.
- Review preparation style options to optimize ceramic blending.
- Understand how to use cement try-in paste to finalize ceramic cementation resin choices.
- Learn aesthetic pre-coloring technique for IPS e.max ZirCAD LT and zirconia cementation options.
OPTION B | INTRODUCING THE PROGRAMILL ONE | 4 CE
Dr. David Juliani Dr. David Juliani will introduce the PrograMill One, the compact, 5-axis milling machine designed to mill beautiful, esthetic IPS e.max restorations. He will be presenting the workflow and clinical outcomes of the PrograMill One in the dental practice.
- Learn how to take control of your patient’s restorations in a single visit.
- Learn about the innovative 5-Axis Technology provides short milling times.
- Learn about the App driven mill for easy operation and high automation.
- Learn about seamless auto connection with 3Shape Trios intraoral scanner*
*Additional scan and design partners coming soon. 3Shape and TRIOS® are not registered trademarks of Ivoclar Vivadent, Inc.
OPTION C | DIGITAL WORKFLOW FOR THE DENTAL ASSISTANT | 4 CE
Angelia White, RDH The role of the Dental Assistant in the digital workflow is increasingly important. This course is designed to give you the tools you need to increase your success. From capture and design, material choices, through characterization, cementation options and all the tips and tricks in between plus much more, Ms. White will guide you through simplifying your choices and applying a systematic approach to your digital workflow. This will be an engaging and educational experience dedicated to the future success of CAD/CAM practices.