At Ivoclar Vivadent, our team of dentists, researchers and scientists spend countless hours developing, testing and studying products and process. It’s what makes us different and allows our innovation to take shape.
We hope you enjoyed your sample of Cervitec Plus & Adhese Universal!
Cervitec Plus a varnish containing chlorhexidine and thymol is for the protection of the exposed root surfaces. It offers a quick and easy in office application while eliminates the worries of patient compliance. The varnish is clear, has a very neutral taste and doesn't stain the teeth like the chlorhexidine rinses are known too. Cervitec Plus is proven for long lasting protection around natural teeth, restorations and implants. It can be used on patients of all age groups.
Adhese Unviersal is a single-component, light-curing adhesive for direct and indirect bonding procedures that features compatiblity with all ethcing techniques: self-etch, selective-enamel-etch and total-etch. Adhese Universal is the only universal bonding agent available in the conventional bottle as well as the unique VivaPen® devliery for fast and convenient direct intra-oral application with minimal waste to optimize cost-effectiveness
Explore our Brands and Products
Earn FREE CE Credits Online
This program will cover techniques and products for posterior direct composites that facilitate predictable outcomes.
• Review factors that influence form and function of posterior composite restorations
• Discuss techniques that make for successful posterior direct composites
• Determine products that can facilitate our success with these restorations
Symptoms include restorative failures, sensitivity, clean-up nightmares, or poor esthetics. It's important to use the right cement with the restorative material you are placing. This program will cure your cementation anxiety!
This CE webinar will help the participant:
• Review the different types of cementation systems that are available today and discuss what system to select per restorative material and clinical case.
• Discuss the best cementation system to use as well as review the proper steps of cementation for lithium disilicate and zirconia.
• Use a web based tool to answer all of your cementation questions.
Join Dr. Hirata, Assistant Professor of Biomaterials at New York University, as he discusses different approaches to composite dentistry. Watch as he defines the correct material with the proper indication. See how bulk filling techniques can be implemented as a routine procedure form posterior restorations.