Cervitec Plus is a varnish containing Chlorhexidine and thymol and is professionally applied to targeted areas for long-lasting protection.
The varnish is an alternative to Chlorhexidine oral rinses. Doctors often prescribe a Chlorhexidine oral rinse but many patients are non-compliant because of unpleasant taste and staining of teeth, dentures, tooth restorations and tongue. Stains may be harder to remove from restorations that have surface scratches.
Free Online Dental CE: The Clinical Advantages in Using Topical Antimicrobial in Everyday Dentistry with Dr. Sebastiano Andreana, D.D.S., M.S.
During this CE webinar, participants will:
- Learn how to use topical antimicrobials in everyday dental practice
- Learn about the applications of topical antimicrobials on different clinical scenarios
- Be able to recognize the beneficial effects of using topical antimicrobial in situations like prevention of root decay to aiding in soft tissue healing during second stage implant surgery
Cervitec Plus has all the benefits of chlorhexidine without the negative side effects of staining and bad taste. Patients do not have to worry about remembering to rinse at home since the varnish is applied in office and it can release chlorhexidine for up to a 90 days. Cervitec Plus varnish has a thin, clear appearance and neutral taste resulting in happier and healthier patients. In addition, Cervitec Plus is safe to use on patients of all age groups.Advantages
- Ingredients chlorhexidine and thymol in a homogenous solution
- Quick and easy application saves time
- Clear varnish provides optimal esthetics and targeted treatment
- Neutral taste and no staining