IPS Style gives you options for the utmost in esthetics and efficiency with easy handling for predictable and beautiful metal-ceramic restorations.
The patented metal-ceramic material, IPS Style offers dental labs maximum efficiency, easy handling and life-like esthetics. This is the first material in the history of dental ceramics to contain oxyapatite crystals. These crystals reflect a high amount of incident lighting and provide restorations with a natural-looking depth.
Oxyapatite crystals are contained in all the shaded components, ranging from the opaquer to the incisal materials. This allows the translucency or opacity of the restoration to be controlled as needed. The additionally contained leucite and fluorapatite crystals and the coordinated glass phases impart this low-fusing mixed-glass ceramic with unique handling and optical properties.
IPS Style is comprised of components for single and multiple layer techniques. The materials are all matched to the stains and glazes of the versatile IPS Ivocolor system.
- Optimized shrinkage behavior and high stability during firing
- Versatile modelling properties and easy handling of the layering materials
- Oxyapatite crystals for a life-like translucency and depth effect
- Conventional single and multiple layer veneering ceramic for the most popular dental alloys (including electroplating) in the CTE range of 13.8 – 15.2 x 10-6/K (25 – 500°C)
- Veneers on refractory die material