The Programat S1 1600 is a light-weight compact sintering furnace for fast and efficient sintering of ZrO2 materials.
With the Programat S1 1600, long sintering processes are a thing of the past. It sinters single-tooth frameworks of zirconium oxide material in 75 minutes and zirconium bridge frameworks up to four units in 90 minutes.
Conventional sinter furnaces usually take five to eight hours for this process. What does a short sintering process mean for the laboratory? Crowns and bridges with a zirconium oxide framework can be fabricated in one work day (including veneer). The short sintering process does not jeopardize the high material strength and accuracy of fit of the restoration, as scientific investigations have shown. Furthermore, less power is used.
With the Programat Dosto Tray, the sintering capacity can be increased by up to 40% compared with the standard sinter tray. In this way, the sinter furnace is even more efficient in the dental laboratory.
- Sintering processes of up to 1,600 °C
- Sintering of single frameworks in 75 minutes and of bridge frameworks in 90 minutes
- Integrated speed programs for fully anatomical restorations with a high translucency
- Simple and language-independent operation thanks to the proven combination of membrane-sealed keypad and graphic display
- Power Saving Technology
- Compact design and weight of only 27 kg
- alibration possibility
- OSD display (Optical Status Display)
- Remote control via PC/laptop by means of PrograBase3 software