Self-Adhesive Cementation System
SpeedCEM Plus is a self-adhesive, self-curing resin cement with optional light-curing.
SpeedCEM Plus offers an ideal combination of performance and user-friendliness. Its formulation has been optimized to make it particularly suitable for use in conjunction with restorations made of zirconium oxide and metal-ceramics and for the cementation of restorations on implant abutments.
100% Recommended Rating by Clinican's Report!
An independent, non-profit, dental education and product testing foundation, Clinicians Report®, recommended SpeedCEM Plus in a January 2017 report.
- Excellent self-cure performance ideal for zirconia and metal-ceramics
- User-friendly handling
- Easy clean-up
- High Radiopacity
- Tolerant processing
- Efficient process with just one component
SpeedCEM Plus is suited for the permanent seating of crowns and bridges on natural teeth and on implant abutments that are made of the following restorative materials:
- Oxide ceramics such as zirconium oxide, e.g. Zenostar or IPS e.max ZirCAD
- Metal and metal-based restorations
- Lithium disilicate glass-ceramics, e.g. IPS e.max
Available shades: Transparent, Opaque, Yellow