Maximizing Anterior & Posterior Restorations with IPS e.max® CAD Advanced Characterization
Date and Location
Oct 30, 2020
08:00 AM - 05:00 AM
ICDE Santa Fe Springs
10349 Heritage Park Dr.
Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670
United States of America
8 CE credit hours
In this hands-on course, participants will create esthetic restorations along with an examination of color theory and its practical application in shading and characterization of IPS e.max® CAD restorations produced in chairside CAD/CAM System. This course will cover finishing techniques in the "blue state" and the proper burs and tools to achieve natural looking restorations. There will be a demonstration of efficient techniques for anterior and posterior restorations along with the possibility to create same-day lab quality esthetics. This will allow the doctor and their staff to fully utilize the potential of IPS e.max® CAD in creating maximum esthetics for a variety of clinical situations.
Topics Will Include:
• Examining Different Types of Completion Techniques with IPS e.max® CAD
• Block Selection Criteria and Utilizing the Shade Navigation App
• Creating Natural Contours and Surface Texture for Anterior Restorations
• Achieving Natural Effects Using IPS Crystal Shades/Stains
• Proper Glaze Application to Achieve a Consistent Result