Date and Location
May 15, 2020
- 05:30 AM
25 Cleg Street, Artarmon
Sydney, NSW 2064
Training begins with a short overview of the clinical procedures, from the Clinic to CAD CAM to the patient. We give a brief explanation for each type of entry into the digital workflow: Primary impression, Impression in wax rims, Impression in dentures, Complete upper/lower opposing natural dentition, Trios impression scans for immediate dentures.
Scanning Hands on workshop
Give a brief explanation for each type of digital workflow:
Accudent impressons, Centric Tray, Scanning primary impressions & Centric tray. Participant to scan each work flow.
Custom Tray Design
Virtual design with the 3shape system for the 3D bite plate create the CAD output
Design Digital Dentures
- Scanning secondary impressions & virtual design with the 3shape system of the digital denture Monoblock try in
- create the CAD output.
- Prepare the monoblock in the work preparation and create an STL file under injection moulding for printing.
- send files to printer.
Convert Try-in to Final Denture
- modify the order form from monoblock into milled base for artificial teeth or
- for milled base for glued in teeth.
- Scan and re-use design explained
- Re-design or auto re-design to create final denture.
- create the CAM output
Demonstration Finishing Milled denture
Demonstration Investing tryin with Ivobase
- Understand the good clinical workflows for successful digital denture outcomes,
- Scan impressions and models asentry points in to digital workflows
- Design Custom tray and digital dentures.
- CAM outputs for Printing and Milling
- Analogue finishing with Ivobase
- Understand Ivobase CAD bonding techniques.
Who should attend
Dentists & Prosthetists who want to improve their clinical skills in Digital denture treatment workflow. Technicians who want an over view of Digital denture workflows.