BPS Clinical Certification & Suction-Effective Mandibular Complete Denture Basics
Date and Location
May 18, 2020
08:30 AM - 05:00 PM
25 Cleg Street, Artarmon
Sydney, NSW 2064
7 hours CPD
Register for this course: click here
Arnie has spent the past 6 years practicing Dr Abe's Suction Denture Impression method and completed Master Instructor training with Dr Abe. This experience enables them to teach BPS/ SEMCD techniques in combination with the new Digital CAD and Manufacturing processes.
The main focus, is on demonstrations the clinical techniques to aid in a smooth transition into digital dentures, through clinical and practical training.
The course will highlight the new techniques for achieving suction and stability on a lower denture, including the exclusive design software and coordinated materials, combined with digital manufacturing strategies to provide predictable and consistent results.
His passion, for the use of BPS-SEMCD clinical and technical approaches, combined with the Digital workflows, will help you to learn how to overcome the challenges of full denture treatment and how to move into the Digital.
- Examination of suitability for suction-effective dentures
- Primary impression using Accudent XD & frame cut back tray (FCB)
- Scanning and Design Custom tray & Gnathometer CAD and analogue Gnathometer set up
- Final functional BPS SEMCD impressions +
- Determining the vertical and horizontal position with the Gnathometer CAD (M) or wax rim
- Understand the importance of BPS SEMCD Clinical to the success of Digital Dentures
- Scanning and Design of Digital Try in and
- Develop an understanding of the Digital Denture workflows.
Who should attend:
All wanting to improve their denture making and move into the Digital Denture workflows. Suitable for Dentists, Prosthetists and Clinical dental technicians.