Digital Denture Awareness
Date and Location
Jun 11, 2020
06:00 PM - 07:30 PM
134 Charles Street, West Perth
Perth, WA 6005
1.5 hours CPD
Digital Denture is a manufacturing process which combines the digital production of removable dentures in the dental lab with established treatment steps in the dental practice. Ivoclar Vivadent now offers a complete process for the production of removable dentures to provide predictable and consistent results.
Based on 3Shape software and combined with Ivoclar Digital materials and PrograMill milling equipment; Ivoclar Vivadent has been at the forefront of developing an aesthetic, accurate and systematic approach to Digital Dentures, building upon their proven Bio-functional Prosthetic System (BPS) concept.
After this lecture, delegates will have a basic understanding of:
- Of the options available when integrating Digital Denture into the practice or lab.
- How the coordination of Ivoclar Vivadent products into the systematic BPS SEMCD digital solution.
- The benefits of Digital Dentures from a clinical standpoint.
- The complete digital workflow solution for the laboratory and the following working steps:
- Primary impression using AccuDent XD
- Recording the patient measurements using the UTS CAD
- Scanning of the impressions & Centric Tray
- Digital Custom tray design incorporating the Gnathometer CAD
- Final functional impressions -
- Determining vertical and horizontal position with the Gnathometer CAD -
- Monoblock Try-In Design -
- Monoblock try-in and verification of dentures -
- Design & Milling of final Dentures -
- Finishing of complete Digital dentures
Who should attend:
All wanting to improve their denture making and move into the Digital Denture workflows. Suitable for Dentists, Prosthetists, Clinical and dental technicians.