Tetric CAD for CEREC/inLab Starter Kit
Tetric CAD is an aesthetic composite block for the efficient fabrication of indirect single-tooth restorations by means of the CAD/CAM technology. Tetric CAD is based on the proven Tetric technology and is the digital supplement to the direct restoratives of the Tetric Evo-Line.
Due to the pronounced chameleon effect, Tetric CAD restorations blend in with the residual tooth structure in an optically pleasing manner.
The restoration is polished after milling and then seated using an adhesive cementation protocol. This processing technique is very efficient and leads to an aesthetic result quickly and easily.
- 2x Tetric CAD for CEREC HT I12 A1
- 2x Tetric CAD for CEREC HT I12 A2
- 2x Tetric CAD for CEREC HT I12 A3
- 1x Tetric CAD for CEREC MT C14 A1
- 1x Tetric CAD for CEREC MT C14 A2
- 1x Tetric CAD for CEREC MT C14 A3
- Variolink Esthetic DC Neutral 2.5g
- Adhese Universal VivaPen 0.5ml
- OptraPol Text Pack
- Various Acecssories