Zenostar T 98.5-20mm/1
Zenostar T is the best option for zirconia restorations when durability is a must. It is the ideal zirconia option for long-span monolithic bridges and cases in which only minimal occlusal reduction is possible. The material can be used for the production of fully anatomical restorations or framework structures on non-discolored preparations.
Zenostar T is available in seven shades (T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, TS, TSC) and six thicknesses (12mm, 14mm, 16mm, 18mm, 20mm, 25mm).
Zenostar T can be brought to life using a variety of fabrication methods.
- Stain and glaze Zenostar T with IPS e.max® Ceram or IPS Ivocolor®.
- Shade Zenostar T White discs using Zenostar Color Zr infiltration liquids. Do not use Zenostar MT coloring liquids on Zenostar T.
- Monolithic single tooth restorations in the anterior and posterior regions.
- Long-span bridges in the anterior and posterior regions.
- Monolithic restorations for patients exhibiting signs of bruxism.