Bulk Fill Shade Guide
A unique nanohybrid composite developed specifically for the fast, efficient, “bulk placement” of direct posterior composite restorations.
- Restorations of deciduous teeth
- Restorations in the posterior region (Classes I and II)
- Class V restorations (cervical caries, root erosion,
- Extended fissure sealing in molars and premolars
Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill incorporates 3 patented fillers to
maximize esthetics and handling while ensuring a full 4mm
depth of cure, long working time and lowest combination
of shrinkage and shrinkage stress.
- No additional viscosities – due to the materials smooth
consistency and excellent adaptation to the cavity walls
- No additional layers – the material can be placed and cured in
4 mm increments due to the patented “Polymerization Booster”
- No additional equipment – no additional (costly) equipment is needed to place Tetric EvoCeram Bulk Fill
- No Compromise!
- IVA (Universal A shade)
- IVB (Universal B shade)
- IVW (white for light colored or deciduous teeth)
- Shade Guide x 1
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE